[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: While compile TOOLS/netstream in MINGW32 (WinXP), some error

Erik Augustson erik_27can at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 22:04:31 CEST 2004

Diego Biurrun <diego <at> biurrun.de> writes:

> (.text+0x27c2):/usr/src/mplayer/dev/libmpdemux/demuxer.c:1413:
> undefined reference to `stream_cache_min_percent'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [netstream] Error 1
>
> Does anybody have a clue how to fix this?
>
> Diego

Down at //-----for libmpdemux i add...

float stream_cache_prefill_percent;
float stream_cache_min_percent;

This will fix the compile error and make a binary in linux, but under mingw it's
a little wierd. I managed to get it to compile fully once in mingw, but it
didn't work because it was using posix socket calls. If anyone can do the
posix->windows socket conversion, then it might work :)

Regards,
Erik