[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: mencoder under Windows

Chris Taylor chris at equate.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 7 11:08:53 CEST 2004

On Tue, August 31, 2004 11:56 am, Stefan Gürtler said:

> I am (still) using that one, so please do not ban the OE:
> If one is really determined, he can even set the OE up to not
> automatically post html. :) But the courser will always land in the first
> line when you reply :(
>
> OK i wanted to change to thunderbird for a long time already, but i still
>  did not get myself to exporting all the stored messages up to now.
>
> Stefan

Ah, but there is a tool to fix that! (And the crap it puts at the top...)

Take a look at that. There's also a version for Outlook. 'tis handy. ;-)

On a sidenote: Squirrelmail! ;)

--
This life is a test.  It is only a test.  Had this been an actual life,
you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where to