[MPlayer-cygwin] Using mplayer with another app + problemswithstdin

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Sat Jul 24 11:04:06 CEST 2004

On Thursday 22 July 2004 16:42, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Chhaya, Harshal writes:
> > > That's my port, actually.  Hi.
> >
> > Hi Joey. And thanks for the port. It has been really, really
> > useful.
> >
> > BTW, does it support the vidix stuff?
>
> No, it's not recent enough.
>
> > I can't use the stdin with the default release so I really don't have
> > anything to compare.
>
> Sascha, what about making both Cygwin and MinGW releases?  Should be
> just one more compilation ...

First of all there are Joey's packages. Also I seem to remember someone
wanting to make a cygwin release that can be installed via the default
setup.exe.
The main problem are the different cygwin dlls,
lying around on different places. I'm not sure if windows will always load the
correct one. Even more interesting is what will happen if someone is starting
MPlayer from a cygwin console of a different version.