[MPlayer-cygwin] libregif release (was Re: joeys patches)

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Sun Jul 18 22:24:17 CEST 2004

In reference to my gif library...

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 11:40:38PM -0500, Joey Parrish wrote:
> > $ make install
> > make -C lib install
> > make[1]: Entering directory `/c/windows/desktop/mplaya/libregif-4.1.3/lib'
> > mkdir -p //usr/local/lib
> > mkdir: cannot create directory `//usr/local/lib': Permission denied
> > make[1]: *** [install-static] Error 1
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/windows/desktop/mplaya/libregif-4.1.3/lib'
> > make: *** [install] Error 2
>
> Yeah, I can see why that screwed up... //usr gets treated as samba
> path...  Arg.  My fault.  I'll try to fix it shortly.  For now, most of
> you are devs... :)  You aren't afraid of tweaking.

Ah, only 3 months later I've finally fixed it!  :)

New release is up at http://armory.nicewarrior.org/projects/libregif/
with source tarball, rpms, deb packages.  Tested on mingw, cygwin,
debian, redhat, gentoo.

--Joey

--
"The Hell Law says that Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe
in it.  Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe