[MPlayer-cygwin] gl2 and mouse events

Daniel Jönsson nightrun at hotpop.com
Tue Jul 13 06:51:07 CEST 2004

I was sitting here wondering if gl2 has any way for mouse inputs? It ignores all mouse events
for me atleast.. Dont know if its just me but I doubt it somehow.. If it doesn't, then are there
any plans to add such a thing? gl2 is a lot nicer than directx in my eyes due to not having the
border around the video window thus taking less space on the desktop. It also uses a lot less
cpu than directx so It would be really nice if it had any way to react on mouse events.