[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: Dual-monitors?

Matt Maher dignan17 at dignan17.com
Fri Jul 2 08:24:54 CEST 2004

Thanks everyone.  I had the build just before the -adapter option was
included, I suppose.  I got the latest version and it works perfectly
with that option.  I now have two mplayer icons on my quick-launch bar,
one for mplayer normal, the other for display on my second monitor.

And to answer the question, yes, I am using two adapters.  My ATI card
has video out, but only usable as a cloned display.

This works perfectly.  Thanks for all your help.  I can't express to
people how awesome mplayer is.

-Matt