[MPlayer-cygwin] mingw32 and os_types.h parse errors

Daniel Jönsson nightrun at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 31 09:39:05 CET 2004

I've been trying to get MPlayer to compile for several hours now and it just
isnt working. Whenever I try get errors with os_types.h..  If it is that it
cannot be found or cannot be read or something, I do not know but something
is wrong and I just can't figure out which..  The file is in the dir tremor
where (from what I understand) it is supposed to be.

A full log of the entire error can be found at
http://heartbeat.mine.nu:45000/build.log