[MPlayer-cygwin] Some questions about the MinGW port

Anton Ragnarsson anton at infeline.org
Thu Dec 30 11:37:51 CET 2004

> >>6. External GUI probably will not be enough since there are no
> >>fullscreen controls...
> >
> >This is not true.  I've got a frontend GUI in private dev here that
> >_does_ have a fullscreen control.  It didn't require any special code,
> >either.  It just works.
> >
> >--Joey
> >

> Can you share your code? I would rather not reimplement that if
> possible... :)
> What I thought that the controls will not work in real fullscreen mode
> (which is not the same
> as resizing the overlay to fullscreen).

I have a private-dev project called 'mlaunch', which is, among other things,
a fullscreen GUI intended for TV-display, and uses MPlayer for movie
playback.

The source code isn't quite ready for public release yet, but if you want
you
can look at the mplayer-interface code. Perhaps it can help you..

http://pantis.infeline.org/mlaunch/MPlayerControl2.h
- code for launching and controlling mplayer via slave mode.

http://pantis.infeline.org/mlaunch/MPlayerControl.h
- older code which controls mplayer by sending window messages.

Best regards,
Anton Ragnarsson