[MPlayer-cygwin] Some questions about the MinGW port

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Wed Dec 29 20:17:41 CET 2004

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 12:57:56PM +0100, NoiseEHC wrote:
> 3. Only video player, no music (NO .wav, .mp3...)
> The idea here is that these require quite different UIs.

Not true.  Just fake a blank video stream and force OSD to show
timecode.  I've done that in my GUI-less packages for a while.

> 6. External GUI probably will not be enough since there are no
> fullscreen controls...

This is not true.  I've got a frontend GUI in private dev here that
_does_ have a fullscreen control.  It didn't require any special code,
either.  It just works.

--Joey

--
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return." -- Darth Vader