[MPlayer-cygwin] Crash with ao=dsound

Bagrij Peter reluxa at fibermail.hu
Wed Dec 1 13:38:24 CET 2004

Dear Mplayer Developers!

I'd like to report a bug:

If you try to seek fast forward and rewind more times a video, and the sound
output is directsound, the mplayer often freeze. Not only the mplyaer, it
freezes everything, so I need to reset the whole computer (no numlock etc...).

I found it's not depend on the film, and the audio codec used in the film.

My config : Abit NF7 with the internal Realtek ALC650 sound card.
My Sound driver: 5.10.0.5630 (not the from Nforce driver pack, its original
from realtek)
DirectX version: 9.0b
Operating system: Windows XP prof with SP1
Mplayer version: MPlayer-mingw32-dev-CVS-041104

Let me to thank You all of yours works. You are doing great job!

(Sorry for my bad english. I hope You could understand me...)