[MPlayer-cygwin] vcd support?

Erik Augustson erik_27can at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 05:27:07 CEST 2004

Heya all,

I was just curious if anyone had looked into adding vcd support under mingw, and
possibly cygwin if it's not there. I tried myself, but i pretty much suck at
programming. To me at least, it just looks like several ioctl > ioctlsocket(?),
and CDROMREADTOCENTRY/HDR > IOCTL_CDROM_READ_TOC (see <ddk/ntddcdrm.h>, and
CDROM_MSF > IOCTL_CDROM_CURRENT_POSITION switches. There are a couple of
<linux/cdrom.h> structs referenced, which is where i get lost. Anyone had any
success?

Regards,
Erik