[MPlayer-cygwin] [win32] file not playing

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 29 23:33:34 CET 2003

1 - you said it is 99% unused :)
2 - having multiple versions of it in the system is bad
> What is your problem with cygwin1.dll?
> I do not like it for the fact, that it is 99% unused and therefore I
> am
> working on a MINGW port.
> But things are not that trivial.

> 1. there is a mingw port of it
> 2. mplayer isn't multithreaded and therefore the player core
> shouldn't need it to work
agreed.

> 3. the only files where it is used are

> demux_xmms.c
ok, no xmms plugin in cygwin for now :))
> tvi_v4l.c
> ao_nas.c
same for tv and nas
> win32.c
is the matching part properly disabled when using cygwin ?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.