[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: Latest cvs also fails dvd's, wants

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Tue Jan 14 19:57:16 CET 2003

> > i really doubt that windows' LoadLibrary() will search for dlls at
> usr/lib/win32 :)
>
> > put them to windows\system\ or such.
>
> > A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
>
> Sascha,
> Will the same code that loads the QTdlls (still won't on my work NT4
machine...) work to load the other windlls from $WINDOWS\system? If so,
wouldn't this be the fix we need?  I won't even assume to know any of this
myself.

basically yes, but...
I get some strange segfaults and currently don't have time to test and
prepare patches for the codecs already working

S. Sommer