[MPlayer-cygwin] Compiling the GUI

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Tue Aug 27 03:25:37 CEST 2002

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 08:13:09AM +0800, Sycotic Smith wrote:
> Is anyone having luck compiling the gui on cygwin?  Is anyone still using cygwin?  Here is the output I get when trying to --enable-gui from configure.
> I went into the Gui folder to have a look, but so far haven't been able to figure it out.

I don't run XFree on my cygwin box.  It's been too slow a display for
my tastes.  I'm also not familiar with those errors, so I'm sorry
I haven't got better answers for you.  If you email in private and
remind me often enough, maybe some day when school slows down I'll
actually get around to installing XFree and gtk and trying it out.
:)

--Joey

--

"All you need is love." --Darth Vader