[MPlayer-announce] MPlayer 1.0pre5 RPMs available

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jul 26 08:35:18 CEST 2004

Hello, everyone.

RPM packages for 1.0pre5 are now available.

Changes for this release include:
- post-pre5 subreader fix
- post-pre5 get_path memleak fix (with very last-minute segfault fix)
- svgalib kernel helper support for vidix[1]

As usual, please allow 1-2 days for the mirrors to catch up.

[1] Grab my kernel-video-helpers RPM and rebuild it to get the necessary
kernel module (from /apt/all/SRPMS.unstable/). Use the svgalib one for
now, libdha is unfinished.

Leech from the following mirrors:
US1: http://luna.cs.ccsu.edu/dominik/
PL1: http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/pub/linux/greysector/