[MEncoder-users] Opening Local SDP files with mencoder

Ben Barker ben at bbarker.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 10:29:30 CET 2014

Hi Reimar,

Same symptoms in both mencoder and mplayer
I have tried the lavfdopts with no more luck, also tried using both sdp://,
ffmpeg://, and nothing at all

All of my SDP files are of the form:

v=0
m=video <multicast_port> RTP/AVP 96
c=IN IP4 <multicast_ip>
a=rtpmap:96 MP4V-ES/90000
a=source-filter:incl IN IP4 <multicast_ip> <unicast_ip>

Cheers!