[MEncoder-users] video card onboard decoders

Steven Miller srmj.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:22:54 CET 2012

   - I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question, please
   redirect my to correct one. But here goes, my video card (AMD Radeon HD
   6320 Discrete-Class Graphics), it's actually an APU. It's supposed to have
   a series of on board decoders h264, divx, xvid, mpeg2. Can mplayer and
   mencoder take advantage of these capabilities? Would someone being willing
   to give me a quick rundown of how these chips are used?

Thanks in advance for any help provided,

Steve