[MEncoder-users] multiple option declaration

Gabri Nurtinaz Shally gabri.ns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:33:20 CEST 2012

i usually encoding video like this
mencoder -profile x264 -x264encopts bitrate=800 -x264encopts pass=1

i'm using batch file so thus multiple option is necessary.
but sometimes ago, i forgot which revision, after updating mplayer, thus
batch not working anymore, i can't control the bitrate anymore.
it's looks like the second option replace the first one completely, not
merged.
knowing it, i change my batch file so that thus two option merged into one.
mencoder -profile x264 -x264encopts bitrate=800:pass=1

but now, after using revision 34401, thus batch file not working again. it
seems the command line argument, replace completly option defined in
profile x264 that i write in mencoder.conf
what happend? do i have to rewrite my batch file again, putting thus long
line i defined in mencoder.conf?
or there is something i didn't know?

thanks for replying.
btw, i'm using sherpya's build from oss.netfarm.it