[MEncoder-users] H.264 Errors on Hauppauge HD PVR .ts File

The Wanderer wanderer at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 6 06:30:16 CET 2011

On 01/05/2011 02:49 PM, Nicholas Oleksinski wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
>
>> Nicholas Oleksinski <noleksin <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > configure --enable-x264
>>
>> Do not use --enable-* if you want to get help here (there are exceptions,
>> but no
>> x264), instead install the missing development header (and library) so
>> configure
>> can auto-detect it.
>>
>> Please do not top-post, it is considered rude here, Carl Eugen

> Sorry Carl I just looked up top-posting in wikipedia.  I will try to
> remember to bottom post.

Actually, bottom-posting (without snipping irrelevant bits, like
signatures and list footers which you aren't actually responding to)
isn't terribly much better. Interleaved quoting (where each new part
goes after the part of the quote which it's related to), with snipping
of quoted parts that aren't needed for context, is the preferred
approach.

--
       The Wanderer is sort-of still around...

side of it.