[MEncoder-users] Can't compile mplayer - no libavcodec

L. Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 22 04:28:15 CEST 2011

Lately I've wondered if ffmpeg sometimes leapfrogs mplayer. Since mplayer
has started getting (gitting?) ffmpeg without any help from me, sometimes I
have been able to work around build errors by restoring an earlier version
of the internal ffmpeg folder after performing svn update, then running
configure, then compiling. That happened yesterday. I haven't tried updating
to today's svn.

Laine Lee