[MEncoder-users] nexus one dimension (pixels)

hai yi hai at entrepidea.com
Sun Sep 19 19:58:03 CEST 2010

I wanted to use mencoder to convert a DVD to the right size mp4 file for my nexus one, I checked the specs and it says the size in pixels are 480X800, but doesnt it seem a little big? Seeing from the resulant video on the computer, it appears so. Still it can be squeezed in my nexus and it looks OK, might be a litlle wider, I don't know.

Question is, what's the right size for nexus that I can set as mencoder's size option?

Thanks,
Hai