[MEncoder-users] article about converting video to DVD

Michele Alessandrini m.alessandrini at teletu.it
Sat Nov 27 15:16:50 CET 2010

Hi, sorry if this seems like auto-advertising, but I finished writing an
article on how to convert an arbitrary video to DVD, using MEncoder,
focusing on 100% compatibility with DVD standard, to be able to play it
in older, less flexible players too. In addition, many aspects related
to digital video are explained, so it's not addressed to DVD only.
You're welcome to read it here:
http://new.linuxfocus.org/cms/?q=node/28 (first part)
http://new.linuxfocus.org/cms/?q=node/29 (second part)
I'm writing in the hope that someone could find it useful, because it
took me much time and experiments to refine the whole process.

Bye and thanks to everybody
Michele Alessandrini