[MEncoder-users] Audio sync problems with HDV footage while performing an inverse telecine

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:01:21 CEST 2010

Try using -demuxer lavf without -mc 0 or -noskip. -noskip may be useful,
but I don't know what circumstance would make -mc 0 do anything other
than cause problems.

Laine Lee wrote:
> Maybe you could use Socke's ffmpeg-sox pipe
> ffmpeg -v 0 -i input.ac3 -f sox
Is this some kind of patch or something? I don't see any documentation
for SoX's native format as one of ffmpeg's output formats. I pipe ffmpeg
into SoX in my conversion script and it would be nice to pipe into SoX
without having to specify endianness, sign, sample rate, etc..