[MEncoder-users] How to search archives?

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 04:31:22 CEST 2010

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:36:10 -0500
Laine Lee <llee040 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I hope "idiots" will be allowed to participate in this forum for the
> foreseeable future, or otherwise I run the risk of being ousted,

My sig certainly isn't meant as an insult to anyone...  My old sig was,
perhaps, a bit more elegant.

Though my opinion doesn't hold any weight, it certainly doesn't
bother me to have "idiots" on this list.  I certainly didn't know a
lot about video encoding when I first joined.  The only people who
bother me are those that are sufficiently lazy to keep asking question
after question like "will this work?"...  All of which are unnecessary,
as they could have answered their own question much more quickly by
simply trying it out.

--
Ha. I'm the idiot.