[MEncoder-users] How to search archives?

Laine Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 29 18:36:10 CEST 2010

On 3/27/10 4:41 PM, "Laine Lee" <llee040 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 3/27/10 9:23 AM, "Jeff Sherk Forerunner Ministries"
> <jeff at ForerunnerTV.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to search the archives? From the website, I click on
>> Archives but it just gives me links to all the threads... it would be
>> very tedious to go thread by looking for something! Is there a way to
>> search them?
>

> I've had some success with Gmane.
>
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mencoder.user
>
> Laine Lee

I hope "idiots" will be allowed to participate in this forum for the
foreseeable future, or otherwise I run the risk of being ousted, but
truthfully, although I tried to check, the replies to this thread (including
my own) weren't downloaded OMM until quite a few hours after they had been
submitted.

Laine Lee