[MEncoder-users] Trying to fully understand de-interlacing.

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Tue Jun 29 09:31:23 CEST 2010

* Peter on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 00:48:13 -0400
> I think I want to use mcdeint. I will try various yadif/mcdeint suggestions from
> this list and google searches, to see what seems best.

This page is quite informative:

http://guru.multimedia.cx/deinterlacing-filters/

(just ignore the stuff about the 2nd parameter to yadif, it's
wrong and by now -field-dominance should be used)

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]
free movies      --->>> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/
http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/underdogma-movies/id363423596