[MEncoder-users] how do u set H264 video ID?

Grozdan neutrino8 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:35:14 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 7:26 PM, U. George <netbeans at gatworks.com> wrote:

> On 06/28/2010 01:03 PM, belcampo wrote:
>>
>> The 1st and correct answer would be. This is not possible.
>
> I guess, i'll have to locate the source code, and fix.

Fix what? You cannot fix that -- video streams cannot have IDs at all
and this violates the spec as well (not to mention that even if you
implement it, NOTHING AT ALL will recognize it thus it'll be useless)

> BTW: when i have this arbitrary switch "-quecumber" am I setting, or
> selecting.

You are selecting it. Setting will be if you pass it an option....
first you select something (and if possible/allowed by that something)
you set a property (like a value or such)