[MEncoder-users] cat /home/pt/sbd0.mp4 /home/pt/sbd1.mp4 > /home/pt/sbd01.mp4

Peter pscientist at inbox.com
Thu Jul 1 21:41:13 CEST 2010

Andrew Berg wrote:
>  On 7/1/2010 12:02 AM, Peter wrote:
>> P.S. seriously, I think you need mp4box.
> MP4Box says the files are truncated and won't import them. I suggested
> cat in case they were split raw. Obviously that's not the case, so my
> guess is that the files are corrupted.

Oh, I didn't see that because Pengpeng started a new thread. This is out of my
depth, but if his .mp4 files can be read at all, and I agree that they must be
corrupted in some way or the headers no longer match the data, could mencoder
perhaps rewrite the file with fixed headers? With something like -acodec copy
-vcodec copy? Just an idea.

--
Peter