[MEncoder-users] How to code video of different formats in .flv a format?

Dan Lee van_dao at mail.ru
Sat Jun 20 11:18:49 CEST 2009

Hello.
I asked you,
I could not find exact instructions for installation Mplayer Mencoder on Linux (Centos) (cpu-AMD).
I need to convert video of different formats in flv a format. Can at you there is a full package for installation?
Or give the full list of codecs and where them to register and install.
And I am trying the command line as follows but i always get a error saying
that  "Unknown suboption
i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames".

                       Dan Lee.