[MEncoder-users] Codecs settings for home movies

LALAUZE helene.lalauze at laposte.net
Sat Jun 20 10:27:31 CEST 2009

Dear list,

I am new to mencoder,and I would like to convert MOD files from my video
camera to AVI. These files will be further edited with adobe premiere
elements 7, to produce DVD movies. I do not know the codecs settings I
should use for this task, and any piece advice would be much appreciated.

Besides, I am looking for a good quality source of information about
mencoder, targeted to users who are new to video encoding.
--
Cheers,
Hélène