[MEncoder-users] Problems with A/V sync when making mp4

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Sat Jan 10 11:39:51 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 04:11:27AM +0100, Grozdan wrote:
> On Saturday 10 January 2009 03:15:36 Alex Samad wrote:
> > Hi

[snip]

> > Any ideas why I am out of sync or what I can do to fix it ?
>
> is the original AVI out of sync or your MP4 file? in the case of the MP4 file,
> you need to pass the FPS value to MP4Box as it uses by default 25 fps while
> your AVI is 29.970. So just add -fps 29.970 to MP4Box' parameters when
> muxing.
The original stuff is in sync, you know with all the information printed
out I missed that thanks :)

> --
> Regards
>
> http://h264enc.sourceforge.net

			HOW TO PROVE IT, PART 6

proof by picture:
	A more convincing form of proof by example. Combines well
	with proof by omission.

proof by vehement assertion:
	It is useful to have some kind of authority relation to the
	audience.

proof by ghost reference:
	Nothing even remotely resembling the cited theorem appears in
	the reference given.