[MEncoder-users] Mencoder Subtitles not working

James Hastings-Trew jimht at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 01:12:48 CET 2009

The Wanderer wrote:>

 >>> It means that you posted a reply in an existing thread, with a new
 >>> Subject line and on an unrelated topic, as if you were starting a new
 >>> discussion.
 >>>
 >>> Hitting Reply does not start a new thread, unless your mail client is
 >>> broken; it continues the existing one, even if you change the Subject
 >>> line. Starting a new thread can only be done by creating a new message
 >>> from scratch.

Okay. I reposted it with a fresh new email. The web page at Mencoder
Users shows all messages under this same thread, so I guess its all
better now.

Any ideas on my original question? I've gotten more responses to the way
I posted the question than to the question itself. I still can't get the
subtitles to show up in the encoded video.