[MEncoder-users] mencoder - first seconds frozen and grey

a.vi a.vi at laposte.net
Fri Feb 6 11:55:01 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I'm trying to encode mp4 videos to mp4 iphone compatible videos with mencoder. I'm using iEncode. The final video is properly readable by iPhone but on any video, the two or three first seconds have a very poor quality.
I've spent a lot of time reading the debug logs and testing new commands. Nothing does.
Plus, I tried to encode the same video on media-convert.com. The quality is perfect, so this is not an issue with the video.
See an example here: http://v.kewego2iphone.vidax.net/hd.mp4
See le logs here: http://v.kewego2iphone.vidax.net/log.txt

Tks guys.

Axel

 Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.