[MEncoder-users] A-V sync tools

Laine Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 1 19:02:35 CET 2009

I suppose you're talking about an adjustment that's a little more precise
than the increments of 100 milliseconds that you get when you press the plus
or minus key while playing in mplayer. That's a good start, though, and
depending on several factors, perception can be quite subjective with regard
to synchronization, anyway. By that I mean that if the picture looks a bit
early, for example, in some cases a "bit' of adjustment may be the most
accurate increment you'll be able to define.

Analysis after the fact may show that although all "bits" are equal, some
"bits" are more equal than others. :)

Laine Lee