[MEncoder-users] Default audio stream...

John Doe jdmls at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 11:31:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have some avc1/ffh264 videos with 2 audio streams and I am converting them to flv.
In the past, mencoder was apparently choosing the 2nd stream by default.
But, since I recompiled it from newer sources, it takes the 1st stream by default.
I can fix it by forcing the demuxer to 7 (or using -aid 2)
Did I mess something in the compilation or did something change in the way mencoder chooses the streams?
Also, is there a way to know how many audio streams there are before starting the encoding?

Thx,
JD