[MEncoder-users] mencoder starter needs help

James Thomas Snell james at dawning.ca
Wed May 21 20:03:17 CEST 2008

Well, what I was suggesting is that you provide a webpage that embedds the
flash video in a page that just runs out of some folder. Hence, you store
your video and webpage in a folder, zip the folder and send it to whomever.
WinXP will be able to unzip a basic zip archive - so that won't be a
problem.

It mostly just relies on their browser being able to tell that it needs to
go get the flash player - I guess you could always just include a hyperlink
in the page for that purpose.