[MEncoder-users] Audio / Video Sync issue

karl-heinz-1950 at web.de karl-heinz-1950 at web.de
Mon Jun 9 09:46:27 CEST 2008

<MENCODER-USERS at MPLAYERHQ.HU>

> How should that work? I already have mpeg2 stream so I have to copy.
> What exactly shall I do?

Yes, you already have a mpeg stream, and you're trying to make another
mpeg stream out of it? Is there something wrong with the first one? :)

The vob plays in mplayer, but I can't fast forward or jump to a certain position. The output mpg works fine in that regards. Don't know what the reason for that problem is, vobcopy should just dump the file from DVD to HDD so I'm unsure if it is a vobcopy bug.

EINE FÜR ALLE: die kostenlose WEB.DE-Plattform für Freunde und Deine
Homepage mit eigenem Namen. Jetzt starten! *http://unddu.de/?kid=kid@mf2* [http://unddu.de/?kid=kid@mf2]