[MEncoder-users] images to avi length help .

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Fri Jul 11 12:23:57 CEST 2008

On 11-jul-2008, at 12:20, vtff19 vtff19 wrote:

> Hi Michiel,
>
> you probably right for sure. i'm not exprimented in video process
> http://91.121.123.13/video/videotest.html
> regarding the original image i find the text and sprite really net.
> this image comes from copy screen how i can increase the resolution
> in post
> video process to have a good resolution on youtube?
>
> Thank you for your help.

Hi there,

I don't think that increasing the resolution on YouTube itself is
going to work.  This is not something you can fix very easily by
changing the MEncoder line.  If you are copying and pasting the
screenshots from a game, you might be able to reduce the resolution
at which the game is running to get a better effect.  (Smaller
resolutions are better because they don't have to be resized as much.)

Michiel Sikma
michiel at thingmajig.org