[MEncoder-users] How do I get mencoder bmovl fifo to embed logos using Windows?

David Smith dcsmith2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:14:28 CEST 2008

I want to embed a watermark logo in videos converted by mencoder.  I see the
*bmovl *command and having to use a fifo, and have Googled for examples and
more info on how to do this on Windows (including this email list), but none
seem to exist.  It is even possible? If so, can someone please show me
how on Windows exactly?  I know you can do this with text by displaying a
permanent subtitle.  Anyway, I am trying to stay on the mencoder platform,
but if it's not possible, please point me in the right direction.  Thanks.