[MEncoder-users] Mencoder on Opteron

Adam Hammer adam.hammer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:19:02 CEST 2008

After digging through several more forums and several hours later, I
eventually found out that I needed to enable my backport source line in the
source.list.  After I did that and dist-upgraded, I was able to get an
updated version of mencoder.  My current version is now:

MEncoder 2:1.0~rc2-0ubuntu1~gutsy1 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team

As of right now, it looks like the audio issue has been fixed.