[MEncoder-users] MEncoder/MPlayer on mirrored drives and a Windows GUI

gregory battaglia gregorybattaglia at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:49:24 CEST 2007

Could there be
problems if I load MEncoder/MPlayer for Windows XP SP2
onto a pair of
RAIDed mirrored system drives?

 If not,
could there be problems if I then rip a DVD with MEncoder and save
the file
to these mirrored system drives (to edit and play before burning it to
DVD-RW
or DVD-DL)?

Or should the destination for the ripped DVD file be a hard drive other than
the system drive (whether a RAIDed pair or a single drive)?

Also, can
someone recommend the most bug-free GUI to navigate
MEncoder/Player for Windows
XP?

 Gregory