[MEncoder-users] tv tuner card suggestions?

DaveG mplayer01 at dgmm.net
Thu Sep 6 00:06:23 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007, James E. LaBarre wrote:
> Or, more likely, the TV manufactures will drag their feet, make only
> overpriced product, and try to force everyone into buying new TVs they
> probably can't afford.

And then some Chinese manufacturer will come along and swamp the market with
$20 STBs

Here in the UK, Terrestrial DTV STB boxes are very, very cheap if that's all
you want.  More expensive (better) ones are available too, of course.

I think the cheapest are about 10GBP (about $20US) at various supermarkets
including ASDA, part of Walmart group.

--
Dave