[MEncoder-users] Custom quantizer matrix

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Tue Oct 9 21:12:44 CEST 2007

At the risk of breaking the thread with my mail program by responding
(although it looks like the new spam filter at least doesn't mess with the
subject line), the Windows program HCenc_xyz.exe comes with a host of
preconfigured matrices.

Kind regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html