[MEncoder-users] Trying convert to .mov

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Fri Oct 5 14:20:56 CEST 2007

To check the default B-frames behaviour, specify -lavcopts psnr. At the end
of the pass it prints to the console the final PSNR value, and also logs to
a *.log file PSNR values for individual frames, as well as the frame type at
the end of each line. Very cool, I thought when I first discovered that.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html