[MEncoder-users] Frame duplication issue

Lennart Börjeson Lennart.Borjeson at cinnober.com
Mon May 28 10:02:22 CEST 2007

lördag 26 maj 2007 12:37 skrev Lukas Österreicher:
> >>Hello.
> >
> > you have just hijacked a thread. Don't do it
>
> What do you mean with that? I'm not familiar with the term hijacking
> in mailing-list terms.

You tried to create a new thread by replying to a previous message (from Nico
Sabbi on the subject "Copy h.264 video into avi") and then changing the
subject.

While this might seem a handy way to branch off on another topic, and
something people often do in ordinary conversation, the list system is not
fooled by it. There is a header ("In-Reply-To:") on your "original" message
which still identifies it as a "reply" even if you've changed the subject
string.

Best regards,

/Lennart

--
!++
! Lennart Börjeson, Cinnober Financial Technology AB