[MEncoder-users] Video and Audio async

Tobias Brockamp tobiasbrockamp at gmx.de
Fri Mar 23 01:22:18 CET 2007

Sorry, but this does not solve my problem. I still have different
length of video and audio.
Just for consideration, i tried to import an AVI-File into iMovie on
my Mac, i then export the
movie for the iPod. The video file i get is 100%sync, audio and video
have the same lenght.
I know that iPod is mp4/h264/aac but i also have the problem with
this codecs over ffmpeg
or mencoder.

Also interesting is that when i import an AVI which has different
length for video and audio
into iMovie and export it. The resulting video is 100% sync again.
Why can't ffmpeg or mencoder
do that? Or do they? When yes, pleaaaaase tell me how!