[MEncoder-users] Impossible to get (synchronized) sound with mencoder.

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:55:37 CEST 2007

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:44:20 +0200
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com> wrote:

> This seems to be a bug in mencoder.

Always possible, but seems quite unlikely.

> Am I on the wrong list to get help with this?

No, this is absolutely the correct list...  However, people are busy,
and there isn't a lot of hand-holding on any of these lists.  You don't
seem to be able to help someone, help you, debug the problem.  You
apparently haven't read the docs about bug reporting or read the lists
for any length of time, ie. you leave out tons of important info even
though you're posting numerous of lengthy messages repeating yourself,
you keep asking unrelated questions.  You're pushy and complain a lot,
so much so that you're one the few I've ever felt the need to flame.
And you didn't even provide a sample to demonstrate the problem...

On the plus side, you don't top-post...