[MEncoder-users] Bug / feature request

Will lazylionsby at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:44:56 CEST 2007

I have managed to re-encode an mpeg file into two files "video.avi"
and "audio.ogg" using mencoder x264 and oggenc respectfully.
When i try to mux the files into one i get this output
mkvmerge v2.0.0 ('After The Rain Has Fallen') built on Feb  7 2007 18:53:46
'video.avi': Using the AVI demultiplexer. Opening file. This may take
some time depending on the file's size.
'audio.ogg': Using the OGG/OGM demultiplexer.

Error: 'video.avi' track 0: Could not extract the decoder specific
config data (AVCC) from this AVC/h.264 track.