[MEncoder-users] Video faster than audio...

Ricardo Salazar seltaeb7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 23:27:52 CEST 2007

First of all Thank you for quick reply!

I have watched the video already and it is because of
that that I realized the audio was off.

In summary : When I play the video "MyOldFile.wmv", it
sounds "good" meaning that when I see something on the
display I also hear the corresponding sound; yet, when
I play "MyNewFile.mpg" first I see things happening
and then I listen to them.

By the way, if it helps... with the other videos that
I have succeeded  in converting there is also a
difference in the streams, only that this difference
is less than a tenth of a second and thus I assume
that I cannot tell the difference.

Regards,