[MEncoder-users] What is the option for .configure that includes CD playing through CDROM-data-cable?

Strong s-strong at mail.ru
Sun Jan 28 10:18:56 CET 2007

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:27:36 +0100 Reimar Döffinger
<Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
> > I've done this but it makes pauses when playing for 0.5 sec at the
> > same time positions independently of a disc. How I can fix it? I
> > have the latest mplayer.
>
> Use -cache or try the different cdda options.

Thanks for Your answer.
Which cdda options, for example? Is there a help on the options list?

And I can see while playing that my dvdrom is constantly is speeding up
then stopping. And thus it is in cycle all the playing time. I set the
dvdrom speed to 2x - that it might play CDs at constant RPM - it didn't
help. It is so for any musical CD.